Silk washes beautifully with Eucalan. PJ's, sheets, and good blouses come out soft and keep their colour.
- Run tepid water and add Eucalan to running water.
- Use directions on the bottle for dosage.
- Insert article to be washed and soak for 15 minutes (minimum).
- Squeeze article gently to incorporate water and soap through fibres.
- No need to rinse.
- Pull article out of water and gently squeeze out excess water. Do not twist or ring.
- Lay flat to dry on drying rack or clean dry towel.
- Important: Dry all items out of direct heat and sunlight.
- Iron while very damp with the iron on silk setting (med. heat).
- Hang on a padded or plastic hanger with rounded shoulders to avoid dimpling.
Note: We do not recommend spot-cleaning silk as the water might leave a mark (ring).