Suggested Scent: All – personal choice
Cleaning Instructions For:
- Fill basin with tepid water (room temperature water, not hot and not cold).
- Add Eucalan to basin (1 tsp. of Eucalan per 1 gallon of water).
- Insert article to be washed and soak for 15 min. (minimum).
- Squeeze article gently to incorporate water and soap through fibres.
- No need to rinse.
- Pull article out of water and gently squeeze out excess water. Do not twist or ring.
- Follow drying instructions below.
- Important: Dry all items out of direct heat and sunlight.
- Lay knit articles flat on clean dry towel. Roll article in towel to remove excess moisture. Lay flat to dry on drying rack or clean dry towel.