Suggested Scent: All – personal choice
Garments with beading, sequins, metallic, leather, and fur trim can be safely laundered with Eucalan. Hand washing is recommended as agitation could cause beads to become entangled or dislodged.
- Run tepid water and add Eucalan to running water.
- Use directions on the bottle for dosage.
- Submerse article to be washed and soak for 15 minutes (minimum).
- Squeeze article gently to incorporate water and soap through fibres.
- No need to rinse.
- Pull article out of water and gently squeeze out excess water. Do not twist or ring.
- Lay article flat on clean, dry, low-pile towel. Roll article in towel to remove excess moisture, careful not to snag embellishments in towel.
- Lay flat to dry on drying rack or clean dry towel.
- Important: Dry all items out of direct heat and sunlight.