Eucalan proves to be a hero when it comes to removing make-up from cottons, linens, and costumes.
Tip: If possible, deal with stains while they are still fresh. Use stain towelette for severe cases.
- Place paper towel underneath fabric.
- Blot stain with paper towel to remove excess make-up.
- Apply Eucalan full-strength to the stain and blot with clean paper towel. Do this several times.
- Once saturated, rinse stain with tepid water (not hot!). Most of the colour should be gone by this point.
- Apply Eucalan again. Work it in to fabric. Rinse.